CMI Cohort 1 Discussion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop?

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop?

Post  Karen Stainton Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 am

Hi All,
hope you managed to get the assignment in on time and are now taking a well earned rest - lol!

Has anyone heard anything, had any feedback etc, and any info on the next workshop?

I mentioned to John that I hadn't had any feedback yet and wasnt sure whether it was a case of 'no news is good news' or whether they were still on the floor laughing - which is probably more likely!!

Karen Stainton

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Re: Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop?

Post  John Gutteridge Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 am

And if anybody finds out kick off times etc for the 9th, can you let us all know, cause Karen's making me book the train tickets this time and I'm not sure whether we'll have a 12.00 start again on the first day.

But we are already booked in at the Jurys, even though Expotel wanted to put us in some other dump just cause it was £2 a night cheaper.

See you all on the 9th.

John Gutteridge

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Feedback and times

Post  Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 am

I had an email this morning from Dave to say that he had received my assignment but was currently working through a backlog as he had been off work ill. So don't expect anything in the near future......

I have replied to him asking what the arrangements are for the next set of workshops and will post any details I get on here, so watch this space.....

Oh, happy birthday to John for last Saturday!!

James
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cmidwpstudents.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Not Heard Anything yet

Post  Karen Stainton Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks James!

Karen Stainton

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty The times are.....

Post  Helen Bullock Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 am

Hi Everyone

Rang Elisha today and the start time is get there for 9am for a 9.15 start.

Rather than getting the 6.20am train from newcastle which would mean a 4.30am (eek) start for me am travelling the night before.

Hope this helps

Helen
Helen Bullock
Helen Bullock

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Re: Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop?

Post  Janet Downes Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am

Not heard anything yet about the next workshop either. I'm out of the office most of next week too so will try and chase them up.
Janet Downes
Janet Downes

Back to top Go down

Post  John Gutteridge Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 am

Not that I would dare to question the info provided by the lovely Mrs Bullock, I'm not that brave, but has anybody heard from Dave to confirm that he's going for a 9.15 kick off on the 9th?

I'm desperately hoping he's not, cause that will mean an early train and an even earlier alarm to get me up in the morning if he is.

John Gutteridge

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the next workshop? Empty Start time

Post  Admin Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 am

Yes, I had an email from Dave last week to say that he was going for a 9.00 arrival for a 9.15 start on the 9th. Apparently, confirmation is being sent out to us all, but given how long it took for us to get our CMI membership, no doubt confirmation will be with us sometime after the end of the workshops!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cmidwpstudents.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum